Creation Asylum Banner

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

"Good thing I brought my library card; 'cause I'm checking YOU out."

Skyler Delgado

Check out the site too!

Quick Jump: The AsylumV | EntertainmentV | Game MakingV | Creative ForumV | Technology & ComputersV | TranslationsV

2004 Pages V  « < 2002 2003 2004  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Topic Wave, Free discussion, go with the flow!
Rating 5 V
GubiD
post Mar 7 2014, 01:30 PM
Post #40061

...meh...
Group Icon
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,335
Posts Liked: 60 *
-->

RPG Maker Level:
Master

Class Title:
Scripting Nerd

Oh Sorry Malig! I have seen so many people in the last few years go through divorces and so on. Sad really.

I have been with my wife for the last 14 years and have 2 kids myself. But my wife is crazy... in a good way. ;)

She is so worried about me leaving her that I dont see anything else happening there, at least in that respect. I mean, sure she gets pissed off at me for playing games some nights. But who doesnt have their little battles.

My Forums: SponAsylum.DynDns.org Minecraft Server: SponAsylum.DynDns.org
Help maintain the server by 'ing

My Intertubes Speeds
RM Stuff

Go to the top of the page

Thanks+Quote Post
Malignanttoe
post Mar 12 2014, 07:20 AM
Post #40062

Master
Group Icon

Master

Member No.: 23,829
Posts Liked: 2 *
-->

RPG Maker Level:
Good

Class Title:
Pretty Picture Maker

QUOTE(GubiD @ Mar 7 2014, 02:30 PM) *
Oh Sorry Malig! I have seen so many people in the last few years go through divorces and so on. Sad really.

I have been with my wife for the last 14 years and have 2 kids myself. But my wife is crazy... in a good way. ;)

She is so worried about me leaving her that I dont see anything else happening there, at least in that respect. I mean, sure she gets pissed off at me for playing games some nights. But who doesnt have their little battles.

Ha, thanks. It's all good though. She and I are on good terms and still coordinate well together. We've both also met new people, so there's that.
Shit happens. I just roll with it.

Picture this: A seedy cantina on Tatooine. Greedo draws a blaster at Han Solo. Han has his blaster out, concealed under the table. Two shots go off and Greedo falls to the ground. People quesiton who shot first. Later, an autopsy reveals a Bat-a-rang embedded in Greedo's chest...

It probably happened that way.
Go to the top of the page

Thanks+Quote Post

2004 Pages V  « < 2002 2003 2004
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- The Staff Team Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 05:36 AM

Affiliated Sites: